U11 LTAD Rules
Long Term Athletic Development
U11 rules (CLA Rule Book, Appendix F, Option L)
- Shot clock applies.
- Body contact as per CLA Rule Book.
- The duration of the game shall be three 15-minute straight time periods, with 3-minute intermissions.
- Each period starts with a face off.
- A score sheet (provided by the home team) must be completed prior to each game.
- All goals, assists and penalties are recorded on the game sheet, and displayed on the score board.
- A differential of more than 5 goals shall not be displayed but must still be recorded on the score sheet.
- Any offensive player (including the ball-carrier) who deliberately charges toward an opponent may be assessed a charging penalty.
If you have any further questions about how the LTAD rules are applied in
Alberta, please do not hesitate to contact us for further assistance!
President-Central Alberta Lacrosse Association